3/4 cups almond meal
3/4 cups Vanilla Protein
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup dates, pitted,
3/4 cup unsweetened
1 mashed banana
coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine all of the wet ingredients, including
the dates, in the blender and blend until smooth.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and
mix to combine.
5. Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray.
Pour batter into the muffin tins.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Top with a little extra sprinkle of cinnamon.